Leading bedding specialist Slumberdown provides a wide range of quality pillows, duvets and mattress protectors. The Slumberdown range has been designed to suit a variety of sleep needs and deliver maximum comfort to ensure everyone starts the day feeling their best.
Established since 1970, Slumberdown is at the forefront of bedding innovation and is committed to developing new and improved products to continually deliver the best night’s sleep for its customers and their families.
Follow us on Twitter @SlumberdownUK
Visit our Blog www.slumberdownsleepoverclub.com/
Slumberdown Competition Terms and Conditions:
By entering a competition on the Slumberdown Facebook pages you are agreeing to Slumberdown storing and using your information for marketing purposes. The information you provide will not be shared with third parties unless you specifically agree to Slumberdown sharing these details. You can opt out at any time by unsubscribing to emails or emailing us directly.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Slumberdown and not to Facebook. This information will only be used to send subscribers updates from Slumberdown.
Entrants are providing information to Slumberdown not to Facebook.
When you enter a competition the following apply:
1. By entering one of our competitions, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Entrants must be UK residents and 18 years old or over at the time of entry.
3. Competitions are not open to Slumberdown employees or any other company linked to the competition in any way.
4. The competition is open to all qualifying entrants who ‘like’ the Slumberdown Facebook page or follow or retweet on Twitter. No purchase is necessary.
5. Only one entry per person and one per household will be entered in the draw. Duplicate or incomplete entries will not be considered and entries from agents or third parties are invalid.
6. There is only one prize for the winner. There is no runner up prizes.
7. The prize is non-refundable and non-transferable. No cash alternative will be offered. No alternative prize will be offered if unsuitable.
8. The closing date is as specified in each competition. Slumberdown reserves the right to amend the competition end date at any time. All entries must be received before the date stated in order to be entered into the competition.
9. The prize draw winner will be selected at random from all qualifying entrants by John Cotton.
10. The judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. If the winner cannot be contacted within seven days, Slumberdown reserves the right to re-select the winner random from all other qualifying entrants.
12. The winner will be notified by the date specified in each competition, together with details of how to redeem the prize.
13. By entering the prize draw, the winner consents to their name being published as winner of the prize draw and to participate in any publicity accompanying or resulting from this promotion in printed and/or online formats.
14. The name of the winner may be made available on the Slumberdown Facebook Page.
15. The prize draw promoter is John Cotton, Nunbrook Mills, Huddersfield Road, Mirfield, WF14 0EH.
16. Slumberdown reserves the right to alter, amend or withdraw the prize draw or these terms and conditions without prior notice.
Registration open until: